Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Fucking Insomnia

I don't know what's up, but I simply cannot get a good night's sleep lately. When by the grace of Jah I do, I am awoken by the smallest of noises. Well, let me clarify. The smallest of noises usually aren't so small.

Take Wednesday morning for instance. 5:00 am-ish. What I like to call the Golden Hour of Sleep. It's when our room is the coolest, the covers are the coziest and my lover is the furthest away. (meaning I can enjoy my fav position: sprawled out) I'm snoozing away, after a terrible night of not being able to fall asleep due to: a) what seems like the longest season of softball ever (I do love playing, I would play everyday if I could, but it jacks me up so much!) and b) due to the fact that all this shit was going through my head while I couldn't sleep like Christina Aguilera and her new song (oh God why? kill me now) and more softball crap (plays I made, plays I didn't make, plays others made, etc.) when I was suddenly jarred awake by the damn garbage truck. I swear that thing sounded like it was collecting the fucking garbage from my room! I turned over, only to find myself face-to-face with Mr. Stihl himself - revving up for a day of sawing!! Now, I love my lover more than anything, but if there's ONE thing that drives me crazy - it's fucking snoring in my face. YAY!! I'll just get up and get ready for work.

Needless to say, lately I've been feeling more and more like I'm going nuts. So I went to the doctor. She offered me crazy pills (not sure if I'm quite there yet) and magic pills (accepted!) It's 8:30 pm and I cannot WAIT to ride the bullet-train to zzzzzzzzzzzzville.

Good night, sleep tight.

1 Comments:

Anonymous cin said...

welcome back... and welcome to my world (NO SLEEP) LOL.... i love the giggles u induce when u write... thanks.... keep it up....
cin xxx

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home