Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Welcome Back

Those of you who used to read this (Hi Dawn! Hi Cindi!) may be happy to know that I've decided to make an effort to blog more often than once a year. How sad am I?

Well, a LOT has happened since April 2007. For starters, I gave birth. I can't believe I ever thought I wouldn't. I cannot imagine our lives without little Bennett. He is the most amazing being I've ever seen. He's beautiful, funny, feisty, smart and I want to spend every moment touching his soft skin and smelling his sweet breath.

Pregnancy ruled. Never have I felt so strong, energetic, beautiful... mighty! Labor, on the other hand, well let's just say to "labor" is putting it mildly. Would I do it again? YOU BET. However, I'm not sure if I'm ready to add to the current state of chaos and insanity that rules our life. Adam and I do have what I refer to as "the Crazy Talk" from time to time, and I have to admit, I'm torn. Part of me thinks having another demon seed at this point (Bennett is almost 16 mos) would be crazy, but the other part of me says, What the fuck!? We're already broke and tired. It's complicated financially, logistically and really from all angles. But isn't everything?

1 Comments:

Blogger Cynthia said...

I can't wait to see your views on the world! :-) I will check back often and hope to see more posts. xoxo~Cynth

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home